Facilities Managed Computing
Facilities Managed Computing is a collocation service provided in the ISC Data Center.
The service allows for clients to house their computer equipment in one of the Data center’s secure Facilities
Managed spaces while continuing to have access to their equipment.
ISC Computer Operations, which provides the Facilities Managed Computing service, follows University
of Pennsylvania and ISC policies. We have the following certifications ISO 9001:2008, FISMA (NIST 800-53),
HIPAA, and PCI.
List of services provided and Client responsibilites
Web Intake Links
- Data Center Access Request
- For clients with equipment located in the Main Data Center,
use this link to request access to the Main Data Center
- For clients with equipment located in the FM3 Room at South Bank, use this link to document guest that accompany you into the room
- FM Client Service Request
- Use the link above to notify Computer Operations of a problem, make an access request to a FM Room or request services
- Instructions for FM Client Service Request
- FM Client Equipment Change Request
- Use the link above to inform Computer Operations of equipment changes within your racks
- Instructions for FM Client Equipment Change Request
Data Center Documents
- Data Center Metrics for February 2014
- FM3 (South Bank) Information Sheet
Please contact Computer and Data Operations for additional information regarding services and pricing.